During covid-19 products that have been opened will be ineligible for return or refund. We thank you for your understanding.
As with any shopping experience, we understand that sometimes a product may not meet your expectations. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product at any of our locations.
We appreciate the fact that you have shopped with us and want to make sure your experience at Jump+ is a rewarding one.
For Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iPod and related accessories simply return the unopened item with the original or gift receipt within 14 days of purchase in the original selling condition.
If the item is returned within this timeframe we’ll exchange it for something else or offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
Any opened products or devices are subject to a restocking fee. Jump+ reserves the right to deny any return request.
To return an opened box product the following conditions must be met:
▪ The Find My iPhone App must be turned off or the device will not be accepted for a return.
▪ Any cables, manuals and accessories included in the box must be returned with the product.
▪ Any device that has apps or software downloaded additional service fees may be charged in order to restore the unit to a sellable condition.
▪ Any opened device must be inspected for liquid or physical damage by an Apple certified technician and/or manager. If the technician or manager suspects any liquid or physical damage the unit will not be accepted for a return.
▪ Not all devices are eligible, please see the list below of non-returnable products.
▪ Custom order Macs or products
▪ Opened iPhone or Apple Watch
▪ Purchased open box or ex-demo products*
▪ Opened software
▪ Opened in-ear headphones
▪ Jump+ Glass (please see bottom of page for warranty info)
▪ Jump+ Gift Cards or iTunes Gift Cards
▪ Fees for services such as labour, software installation or training sessions if the service has been performed
▪ Items with original packaging, manuals or parts missing and/or not in their original selling condition
▪ Any carrier-activated iPhone or iPad unless otherwise stated by the individual carriers policy
Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. In the case of items returned with a gift receipt, Jump+ will offer a Jump+ Gift Card equal to the purchase price of the gift, including tax and any other fees. Valid government-issued photo ID may be requested to verify your name and address.
Cash, Cheque, Debit and Credit Card
For cash and cheque refunds over $500 and debit refunds over $2000, a cheque will be mailed directly to the customer within 10 business days. If a refund is being issued on debit (under $2000) or credit card please bring the original card used to make the payment. If the original card cannot be provided a refund will be issued to a Jump Plus Gift Card.
Jump+ Gift Card
If you have made a purchase with a Jump Plus Gift Card the refund amount will go back to a Gift Card.
All returns from the web store will be processed at our head office and cannot be issued in a retail store. For online credit card transactions please allow 3-5 business days for the financial institutions to process the refund. Please see below for online order returns and processes
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can then return items at any of our retail locations or you can send your items to:
275 College Street
If you need assistance setting up a courier pick up, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
If you are returning a product through the mail a refund will be issued once the product is received. (Please note that original shipping is considered a service rendered and will not be refunded.) All other return policies listed above apply to online orders.
If you are returning a product to a Jump+ retail store please have a copy of your email order confirmation and valid photo ID available. If a partial or full refund is required it will be processed the next business day at our head office. If you are exchanging your item for one of a greater value the balance will need to be paid in store.
Please note that items labelled as opened box or ex-demo are inspected by our Apple certified technicians and made ready for resale. These items are final sale.
Effective January 1st, 2019
Every Jump+ screen protector purchased at full retail price* comes with a one year hardware replacement coverage through its limited warranty. Jump+ guarantees the screen protector from any defects and will replace the screen protector if a manufacturer defect is found. In addition, our screen protector program adds up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $10 plus applicable tax.
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Jump+, at its option will replace the Product with a product with equivalent functionality.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of parts, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. In these instances, Jump+ will replace the screen protector using one of the two incidents of accidental damage and charge the service fee set out above.
In no event shall Jump+ be liable for (a) loss or damage, which as of the product’s purchase cannot be regarded as being caused by Jump+’s breach of these warranty terms; or (b) losses caused by the user’s fault, loss of data or loss of profits or benefits.
To obtain warranty service:
1. Simply visit any Jump+ location and bring in your screen protector in need of replacement
2. Proof of purchase will be required to verify eligibility. Please note, your name or email address must be on the invoice in order to claim the warranty.
3. Exchanges will be processed as per the above specifications and applicable service fees.
*Screen protectors purchased at a discount do not qualify for the $10 replacement