jump+Care Extended Warranty
The jump+ care extended warranty program for used equipment offers customers protection from damage for either 1 or 2 years.
||1 Year||2 Years|
|jump+ Extended Warranty - MacBook Pro 13-inch and MacBook Air
|jump+ Extended Warranty - MacBook Pro 14-inch
|jump+ Extended Warranty - MacBook Pro 16-inch
Terms and Conditions
The program covers the following:
- Warranty term begins on the date of purchase.
- Warranty must be purchased concurrent with the purchase of the computer.
- Warranty covers manufacturing defects impacting device functionality.
- Warranty does not cover consumable parts such as batteries (unless failure is due to a defect in materials or workmanship), accidental damage, cosmetic damage, and lost/stolen devices.• Warranty is available on jump+ certiﬁed used computers only. This certiﬁcation is granted at jump+’s discretion and applies only to computers manufactured in the last 4 years.
- Should the repair cost be greater than the original purchase price, jump+ reserves the right to replace the unit with a similar model.
- Warranty is non-refundable.
- Service covered under the jump+ Extended Warranty must be performed at a jump+ location. Diagnostic testing will follow Apple’s recommended guidelines. Part failure due to service by a third party is not covered.
- Warranty does not cover software.
- Warranty does not cover data loss, including data loss incurred during the repair process following a warranty claim.