The 15-inch MacBook Air is impossibly thin and has a stunning Liquid Retina display. Supercharged by the M2 chip and with up to 18 hours of battery life1 it delivers incredible performance in an ultraportable design.
- M2 chip for incredible performance
- 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
- Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects2
- Up to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines2
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of whats going on around you
- Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- MagSafe 3 port, two Thunderbolt ports and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share and collaborate and works great with iPhone and iPad4
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Grey and Silver
Configurable options are available.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
2 Compared with previous generation.
3 The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
4 Requires iCloud and internet connection.
Go to apple.com/ca/macbook-air-13-and-15-m2/specs for a complete set.