- · Specialized features, sensors and three new bands designed for exploration, adventure and endurance
- · 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength and corrosion resistance
- · The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions
- · Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use along with low-power settings for even longer battery life1
- · Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace and route maps
- · Water-resistant 100m2
- · Greater operating temperature tolerances while on-wrist to accommodate incredibly diverse environments
- · Customizable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the flashlight and more
- · Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3 and Crash Detection
- · Improved Workout app with new metrics, new views and advanced ways to train
- · A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- · Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge.
- · Made for recreational scuba diving and free diving down to 40 metres4.
- · Included cellular lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most5
- · Advanced health sensors let you take an ECG6 and measure heart rate, track temperature changes7 for insights into menstrual cycles,8 and measure blood oxygen9
- · Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- · Stream or sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- · Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay10
- · watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- · Apple Watch comes with three free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations11
Go to apple.com/ca/watch/compare for a complete set.
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
2Apple Watch Ultra has a water-resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 metres. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/ca/HT205000.
3Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
5Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
6The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
7The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
8The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
9Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
10Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207957.